Sunday 2 October 2011

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser


Don't know really what this product is for. They say it's a cleanser. Don't use it for eyes tho. It's more like a glue not something to take your make-up off with. It's still in my bathroom cabinet but should be in the bin long time ago. Thick formula just doesn't work for my eyes. Maybe for dry skin would be quite good but avoid if you got acne or combination to oily skin. I had to wash my face after using it as I struggled to even open my eyes. Bought it as it had good reviews on other websites. Definitely didn't work for me at all. The only thing you could possibly use it for is when you colour your hair and want to protect your skin, ears or hair line.


Colour: White
Rating: 1 (Don't Recommend)
Price: £4.49


No comments:

Post a Comment