Friday 13 January 2012

Sephora White Praline/Praline Blanche


This is the set I got from my best friend last winter period.Big round bottle is a shower/bath gel which is finished and the tube is a sparkly lotion. I have to say it was the best cosmetic gift ever. I absolutely loved it,so did my friend. She was very disappointed she didn't buy it for herself. We tried to get it on Internet but even French Sephora didn't have it :-(. Used together last all day.The lotion gives your skin a bit of a sparkle but not to much,can be used during the day as well. I was the best scent I ever used. A bit of a chocolate,sweet,candy perfect for winter. I still have got a bit of a lotion left and it's been over a year now. Use it for special occasions tho. I absolutely love it,so Sephora bring it back to us please!

Rating: 5+ (Excellent Product)
Price: I think it was around £15-20 for a set.
Available: Sadly I don't think is available anymore :-(

2 comments:

  1. i want to buy also .....
    u got any idea where can buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have been trying to find this line for a while and unfortunately its discontinued. Few months ago french Sephora had a shower gel online but they don't sell in anymore :(.

      Delete