Wednesday 30 November 2011

Africa Shea Butter & Sesame Oil Body Balm and Japan Yuzu & Rice Body Milk


1.Africa Shea Butter & Sesame oil Body Balm (from left) - very good body balm, soft and nice to use. My skin absorbs it very quickly so no problem to put on your clothes just after using it. I have normal type of skin when it comes to my body. Smells very nice but not to heavy. I love the creamy texture, looks lovely in your bathroom and it's a great gift for friends and family.Overall very good product and will definitely buy it again.

Rating: 5 (Very Good)

2.Japan Yuzu & Rice Body Milk - spray-on type of body milk. I bought it as I have had another spray-on type moisturiser before. And unfortunately this one is a bit of a disappointment. I didn't use to the smell even tho was not so bad in the shop. Not the best one if you have very dry skin as it doesn't moisturise your skin very well (maybe due to very light/liquid formula). It was ok as I have got normal skin but wouldn't recommend for somebody with very dry. Maybe would be better for summer as it is very light but for winter we need something heavier as the cold weather can dry up your skin very quickly.


Rating: 3 (Average)

No comments:

Post a Comment