Wednesday 30 November 2011

Batiste Dry Shampoo


There are some stuff we cannot live without. Am I right? :-) Like mascaras, foundations favourite perfumes. Well I cannot live without dry shampoos. I have got thick straight hair and have to wash them everyday or every second day which is very hard to maintain as you are always in a rush, want to have a longer lie in the morning or just cannot be bothered to wash and style your hair (one of those days :-). That's what we have a dry shampoo for. I have tired a lots of them but always come back to Batiste. I know they leave that white/grey dust on your hair but you just have to brush it out properly. Does take a minute or two. I have tried Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo (first on your left) for black hair but cannot really see a much difference between the normal ones. They still leave a bit of that white colour on your hair. My favourite one is Big and Bouncy XXL volume (second from your left) it can give you the biggest volume and big hair ever even if you have got thick and flat hair like me and it last long. I cannot live without it. If you want to go for a scent, Diva is quite nice and makes your hair smell really fresh.

Some people say you shouldn't really wash your hair every day as they may start to fall out or become weaker. But how can you possibly go out with a greasy flat horrible looking hair. Dry shampoo is the best answer. Don't spray it from a short distance, shake your bottle before use and remember to brush it out. I love it and since I don't wash my hair every single day I swear they look healthier and stopped falling out so much.

Rating: 5+ (Excellent Product)
Price: starts from £1.52 small size
Available: Boots, Superdrug,Asda,Tesco,Sainsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment