Wednesday 30 November 2011

White Musk Libertine Eau De Toilette and White Musk Libertine Body Wash


If you like heavy perfume like me,you have to try it. Of course original White Musk is even too heavy for me but this light version is very nice (I think it was made for a younger generation :-). First of all it stays forever,especially on your hair (I love to use perfume on my hair but be careful if you have got dry hair as every perfume contains alcohol). Nice little bottle very handy to carry with you. Body wash is just like a ordinary shower gel and it doesn't stay as long as Eau De Toilette but I wanted to have a set.When I was buying it The Body Shop had a 30% off offer on all Libertine products so I didn't pay a lot.Overall very good product for a good price and for everyday use.


Colour: Bottle-Pink,Perfume-Clear
Body Wash-Clear
Rating: 5 (Very Good)
Price: £9 Eau De Toilette
£8 Body Wash



No comments:

Post a Comment