Wednesday 30 November 2011

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Mascara 5 Carbon Black Mascara

 

I really like L'Oreal and this mascara is not bad. It's not the best I have ever used but for the price it does the job. First of all it makes your lashes look much thicker and longer. You can apply up to three coats if you wish and it still looks nice with no clumps. It's a very very black mascara so quite hard to remove as it does leave some black stains under your eyes so you have to use more eye make-up remover or wipes. After a long day I also noticed some black marks underneath my eyes in out corners but you have to remember I have got oily to combination skin so my make-up doesn't stay in place the whole day. Anyway I really wanted to try this mascara and apart from two minuses (black marks and hard to remove) it is a really good mascara for a good price especially if you are looking for a really really black mascara.

Colour: Carbon Black
Rating: 4 (Good)
Price: £8.49 in Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment