Wednesday 30 November 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light

 

I have got combination to oily skin.Nightmare especially in a summer. Shiny T-zone,open pores. I don't have a lot of spots or scars to cover. I also don't use any concealer. If I want to cover something I just use more Double Wear in the area. It doesn't stay up to 15 hours on my skin but even 5-7 hours with my oily skin is perfect for me. I have to say it is the best foundation I have ever used and I used a lot. My skin is quite fair so I use Intensity 2.0 which is just ideal for my skin colour. Instead of buying foundation+concealer you can just layer it up with your brush or just finger wherever you have something to cover.Brilliant.Love it.

Colour: Intensity 2.0
Rating: 5+ (Excellent Product)
Price: £26.50 in Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment