Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla

 


Products I have used: Bubble Bath, Shower Gel, Body Butter, Lip Balm, Hand Cream and Scented Candle. I must say I love vanilla scent. It's probably my favourite in a winter when it comes to body care. From the range I really liked Bubble Bath, Body Butter and Hand Cream. Body Butter and Hand Cream last for a really long time and even tho The Body Shop has got a massive range of body butters we know that some of them don't stay for to long. This range is more about scent than body care as I haven't noticed any big change when it comes to my skin. But I wasn't buying it for care I was more buying it for the scent. Scented candle does leave vanilla aroma but it is not to much so won't give you a headache. Shower Gel was just an ordinary one I have to say. Used with other stuff from the range was building up the vanilla smell but used on it's own was disappearing quite fast.  I also enjoyed Lip Balm from the range. The most disappointing product? Probably Shower Gel.  

Rating: 4 (Good)
winter time only or on sale


No comments:

Post a Comment