Tuesday 24 April 2012

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner


If you love Eco products this company is a must for you. I have to say I have got quite thick long hair so this conditioner as it's sulfate free was not the best choice for me. I had to put a lot I mean A LOT of product to be able to brush my hair after all. Used pretty much the whole bottle very quickly. I know these type of products are good for your hair as they don't have sulfates and parabens but I have to use spray conditioner after it which is double the product really. Anyway it is safe for coloured hair and restore the moisture in your hair. Have a look at the website http://www.organixhair.com/. Vanilla range smells delicious as well. 

Rating: 4 (Good)
Price: £ 6.99 for 385 ml
Available: Boots, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment