Saturday 16 June 2012

L'Oreal True Match Blush

L'Oreal True Match in 115 rose blush for fair skin tones. Very light blush almost invisible. Excellent if you want a natural,smooth,healthy look, great for very very pale skin. Comes with a little brush and a mirror so great to use on the go. Does not have a matte finish, contains a little tiny sparkling bits but I use it for combination skin and it's great. 
 I still have an old version (packaging) which lasts forever anyway but I noticed there is a new one available now. I really like L'Oreal products so I'm pretty happy with this one. I was surprise that it doesn't make my skin more shiny as it's not entirely matte. Comes in 6 different shades available for every skin tone.


Rating: 5 (Very Good)
Price: £7.69
Available: Boots, Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment