Saturday 16 June 2012

Nivea Visage Q10 plus Anti-Wrinkle Pore Refining Day Cream


Excellent, affordable day cream. Light formula, helps to refine pores and reduce appearance of small wrinkles. And the most important it works. Anyway it works on me :). My skin looks nicer and pores around my cheeks area smoother that usual. One of the best face creams I have used in a few years. I have got combination to oily skin and mostly I use it at night time even tho it has got a very good texture to use it underneath your make up or mix it with your foundation. Contains SPF 15. The price is amazing especially that you can get it on offer like 3 for 2 or 1/3 off. I generally like Nivea products and I'm very disappointed that we don't have their hair products here in uk. The only thing I don't like it's that I prefer tube rather that a jar. It's just more hygienic.

Rating: 5 (Very Good)
Price:£ 9.99
Available: Boots, Superdrug, Asda, Tesco

No comments:

Post a Comment