Monday 18 June 2012

TRESemme Leave in Conditioning Spray


Quick post on TRESemme spray. I have got oily, thick hair and was looking for something very light to use after my conditioner to detangle and calm my hair. I have to say this is one of the best products I used. It has got consistency like water liquid which is good as it doesn't make your hair greasy. You use it after shampooing  your hair concentrating on lengths and ends or can be use on dry hair between washes as well to calm frizz break outs. Contains Pro Vitamin B5 as well. I used it almost every time I washed my hair and my hair never felt greasy or weightless. The only problem with this product is that I cannot find it anywhere on-line so it is probably discontinued. It's so annoying as it last for ages and I didn't think about buying another bottle for a long time... Anyway the only similar product I could find was this one 

Rating: 5 (Very Good)
Price: was around £4
Available: I cannot find it anywhere so it is probably discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment