Saturday 16 June 2012

Natural Blush by GOSH

This is the blush I was using a while ago. GOSH is a company available in Superdrug.Few years ago I remember using their mascara and eye shadow and was quite happy with the quality. 
I'm quite pale so I always look for something natural for everyday use. 
A blush that you can basically use without looking into mirror :)

What I like about this one is the colour and the texture. It gives you a very natural look and it's buildable but with no cakey finish. I used to use this colour for a natural day to day look. I think for the price around £ 6.99 you can get a good product with a really nice finish. Excellent product for a fair skin. Doesn't come with a brush or a mirror.



Rating: 4 (Good)
Price: around £6.99
Available: Superdrug
Colour: 36 Rose Whisper

No comments:

Post a Comment