Friday 24 June 2011

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Refresher Spray


I love dry shampoo. I think washing and drying your hair to much damage them. Because I have got quite greasy hair I would have to wash them everyday. This product helps me to avoid it. I know they say you should wash your hair everyday if you need to,but I strongly believe it's not so good either for your hair or your scalp. So what can I say about Volume Refresher. It absorbs oil and it gives your hair a body during the day. For example when you are planning to go out but don't have a time to wash and blow dry your hair this product is a MUST! Not only it works as a dry shampoo but also gives you a volume. The only minus is that it leaves a bit of a white marks on your hair. You can just brush it out.


Rating: 4 (Good) because of white marks 
otherwise very good product
Price: around £6 in Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment