Friday 24 June 2011

VIE Radiance Perfection Foundation and Blush Gloss


Radiance Perfection Hydrating Foundation. Light foundation which leaves skin hydrated and glow. I would say medium coverage. Doesn't stay on my combination skin and needs retouching after 2 to 3 hours. Shouldn't really use anything radiance on my combination skin (with tendency to glow anyway) but I got it as a gift. For me average foundation with quite a bit of a price £15. In 4 different shades. I use Soft Beige one which is perfect for my skin.

Blush Gloss. Transforming Lip & Cheek Tint. Clever product the more you put on, the deepest colour you will get (from light pink to medium red). I use it only for lips as I have got combination skin so don't wont anything glow on my already glowy skin :-).


Rating: Blush Gloss 5 (Very Good)
Radiance Perfection Foundation 3 (Average)
Price: £10 Blush Gloss and £15 Foundation 

No comments:

Post a Comment