Friday 24 June 2011

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Blow Dry Lotion


I bought this product as my hair gets longer and becoming really flat. It's a thickening lotion but I don't really need my hair to be thicker all I need is some volume.How to use it? Just spray the product on towel dry hair concentrating on roots (that's what I do) and section of your hair that really needs volume and style as usual. I style my hair using either big round brush or with  Tresemme Salon Professional Volume Styler (I will do seperate review on this product). What can I say. It's a really good product. Maybe it won't make your hair double the size but it does exactly what it says. Last at least a day with my thick hair which is good comparing to other products. Lifts your roots and it's very easy to use. Unfortunately I cannot say anything about thickening effect this product does. It's not very pricey as you can get usually 3 John Frieda product for a £10 as an offer in Boots, Superdrug or even in Tesco.


Rating: 4 (Good)
Price: £5.79 in Boots,

No comments:

Post a Comment