Friday 24 June 2011

Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation


Day moisturiser with a touch of foundation. If you have a good skin, with no discoloration, large pores or acne why using a foundation all the time? I used to have spots and a bit of an acne when I was younger. Now my skin looks far more better than it used to. I think I'm used to use foundation all the time but the summer is here and I thought why not give it a try some tinted moisturiser. I bought two. One is origins VitaZing and I will do separate review on it. Second one is Olay cream with a touch of Max Factor foundation. Very good product. Protects your skin (SPF 15), it's anti-ageing  (good for 30+) and on the top of it even out your skin. It's like a tinted moisturiser but has got a bit more coverage in it (will cover some light discoloration or small spots). If you have got good skin it's perfect for summer and even for colder days as it's got quite rich formula. It's the only tinted moisturiser with a bit of a coverage I ever used. If you heard about any other ones with nice coverage please leave a comment.

Colour: Medium (I have got quite fair skin)
Rating: 4 (Good)
Price: £20 in Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment