Friday 24 June 2011

Lee Stafford Blow Dry Wonder Spray


I only bought this product as it reduces time it takes to blow dry your hair. As I have got thick hair sometimes it is a nightmare to dry them quickly. This product really does the job. I was surprised it did take me less time to dry my hair. I find some products that they longer the time you dry your hair and if you have got thick ones like me you know what I'm talking about. How to use it? Just spray on towel dry hair and style as usual. It helps detangle hair too. Protects your hair against the heat and it holds your hair after drying. It's not gonna replace your hair spray when you go out but it's great for everyday use. 200ml bottle. Definitely will buy it again.

Rating: 5 (Very Good)
Price: £6.19 (Boots)


No comments:

Post a Comment