Tuesday 21 September 2010

Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner


My favourite sparkle eyeliners :). I have got 4 of them and every time I go to Boots I would like to buy another one :). On their own they are not so spectacular but if you mix them with eyeshadow or pure black or dark brown eyeliner they will give you an amazing eye make-up ever.
How do I use them? I put them on the top of the black line or dark brown (but you can use them on any colour you like, they look better with dark ones tho) because its also better for them to have a background to stick to. I put them on the top of my eyeshadow as well to get more natural effect. I also put a little tiny drop on the top of my lashes after using mascara and on the bottom lashes as well. They are easy to remove with any eye make-up remover. For such a nice cheap price you can easily update your make-up bag.


Rating: 5 (Very Good)

Colours: starts from the top on my hand 10 POW,
2 PIZZAZZ (amazing green),
4 HUSTLE, 11 SHAKE IT UP.
Price: £2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment