Sunday 19 September 2010

Ink For Eyes by Urban Decay

I bought this eyeliner recently when I was looking for a brown gel liner.Its not gel more like a cream but its just the best eyeliner I have ever had. Small brush,two ends. One for line and the other one is like an eraser. Seriously when you make a mistake or you want your line to be just different or both eyes even its the best to correct any mistakes so best liner for the beginners as well. I use eye primer at all time,so cannot say if it last very long cause its lasted for me. I bought a brown one but I'm thinking about getting black version as well. Eyeliner brush end is easy to use,I found it much easier to make a line. I cannot find any defects so far.
Colour: Brown
Rating: 5 (Very Good)
Price: £ 14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment