Sunday 19 September 2010

Smoky Effect Eye Pencil by Bourjois

Excellent eye pencil with a bit of a sparkle. You can make a solid line or just use a brush and do some smoky eye. I have got number 74 Grey shadow which is a light grey with a hint of blue great for a daylight because its not too dark. You can make it darker or lighter by using a little brush and add some layers (I use my own brushes but have to say this one is not so bad). Pencil is a bit soft so obviously it will not stay long without using a primer but I think is still very good product for a really nice price.
Colour: 74 Grey shadow
Rating: 5 ( Very Good)
Price: £ 4.99 (Boots)



I just bought another Smoky Effect Eye Pencil by Bourjois in 71 Smoked Brown.
I absolutely love this product. If you are going on holidays you can just pack two or three shades with you and it will work as a pencil and eyeshadow in your make-up bag. You can see on one of my pictures as I tried it with and without little brush. Excellent product and excellent price. Available in 6 different shades.Think I will buy them all :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment