Thursday 23 September 2010

Vitamin C line by The Body Shop

    

I like this line so much. Smells nice, affordable and I liked the package (because Body Shop has changed it recently I have no idea why).
So I will start from Eye Reviver (now Vitamin C Eye Reviver Duo). Very light eye cream, lightly scented. Not aggressive for under eye and eyelids area. Good if you don't have many wrinkles, would say for the beginners.
I really like Face Polish from this line. Love the smell, it has got a little micro-beads to gently clean all the grease and smooth your face when washing (brilliant when you have got combination to oily skin like mine). One of my favourite face wash which always comes back to my bathroom.
And Vitamin C intensive Night Treatment (which unfortunately I cannot find on the website, hope they didn't discontinue this product because I will be very disappointed). So its one of the best night creams I have ever used. When you put it on you feel like it starts to work, it nips a little bit but my face didn't become red or anything. In the morning your face is smooth, nice, glow just visibly fresh. This is my 3rd tube of this product and I would definitely buy another one...if of course Body Shop didn't discontinue it.

Rating: 5 for all the products (Very Good)
Price: Eye Reviver £10, Face Polish £10 and Intensive Night Treatment was around £10 (its possible they discontinued it because I couldn't find the price :(  )

No comments:

Post a Comment