Friday 24 September 2010

Take the day off by Clinique


Sorry Clinique, it's a disaster :(. It's a make-up remover for lids, lashes and lips (all skin types). Maybe it would be suitable for a very dry skin but not for my combination to oily. I got this small sample as I was buying 2 other products. Good I didn't buy it. I can't even finish this one. It's a two-phase type product, you have to shake well before use to mix two ingredients together. I thought that because it's greasy it's supposed to take even the waterproof make-up off. No it doesn't take off even non waterproof one. It didn't take off properly Lash-Power mascara also by Clinique. It's just such a strange product, has got good reviews on other websites but totally didn't work for me. I had to wash my face or use a lotion to take off the grease from my eyes :(. I cannot say anything good about this product.

Rating: 1 (I don't recommend this product)
Price: £ 14 for 125 ml

No comments:

Post a Comment