Friday 24 September 2010

Foamburst by Imperial Leather



Everything would be just great about them only that they don't last long :(. I always buy them when there is an offer like buy 1 get 1 free because they just last around maybe 2 weeks (or do I just use a lot?). The smell is great, there is a shower & shave option as well although I never used it for shaving. If you want a great foaming product that's the best choice. I love it because it does smell great and it stays on your body,you feel fresh and clean after having a shower for longer. There are like 6 or maybe more scents and the price is no so bad. Anyway I had probably all of them so far but took a pic of 3 I recently bought when there was 3 for 2 offer :).

Rating: 4 (Good) only because they don't last long.
Price: £2.54 (Boots)


No comments:

Post a Comment