Sunday 19 September 2010

Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover by L'Oreal, Purete Thermale by Vichy & Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover by Body Shop


My favourite 3 eye make-up removers. All of them are pretty much similar. L'Oreal is the cheapest one I bought recently as I was before pay-day :) but I am very surprise with the result. I had 3 bottles of Body Shop one and I loved it then bought Vichy one for a change but it was more expensive with the same effect so I why pay more. They are all watery, lightly scented and are taking off all your make-up easily. I also use them for my face as a toner as sometimes you are back home and just want to take off the rest of foundation to feel fresh. They are like 2 in 1 products (make-up removers and toners) plus they didn't irritate my eyes as well. Haven't used them with waterproof products as I don't like waterproof cosmetics.
Rating: 5 (Very Good) all the products
Price: Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover by L'Oreal around £3,
Purete Thermale by Vichy around £10 (available in Boots)
Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover by Body Shop £7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment