Sunday 19 September 2010

Mac Paint Pot & Paints


You need to know something about me..I cannot live without eye primer. I have got oily to combination skin and my eyelids are also oily. Doesn't matter which eyeshadow I will use (cheap or expensive one) they will last for about 2 hours. Shame because I love eyeshadow and eyeliners (especially glitter ones). So I have to use something as a base. I use Mac Paint Pot and Paints (small tube on a picture). Since I bought it I am absolutely addicted. It makes your eyeshadow stay longer and it doesn't change the colour which means the colour will appear on your eyelids exactly the same as is in the palette. Brilliant. And at the end it comes in 8 different colours in Paint Pot and 6 different colours in Paints so sometimes I use it just as an eyeshadow too plus it last forever because you need to use just a drop.

Colours: Tube (Untitled) and Pot (Painterly)
Rating: 5 (Very Good)
Price: Tube £ 13 and Pot £ 13 as well (according to Mac website in UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment