Monday 20 September 2010

Lash Power Mascara by Clinique

Long-wearing formula and believe me it is. Firstly thin nice non-plastic brush which I really like because it doesn't leave any black marks on my eyelids. Very easy to put on, no clumps lashes are nicely separated. The only problem which for some of you will not be a problem is to take off this mascara. I didn't use waterproof make-up remover as I don't have one but you can give it a try. With my standard make-up removers it was pretty hard to take it off and I had to rub it really hard. It is not a problem for me as I don't have sensitive eyes but it may be a problem if you do. Anyway it is a long-wearing formula and Clinique didn't lie about it :). Great mascara I would recommend to anybody.
Colour: Black
Rating: 5 (Very Good)
Price: £14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment